- Systel (communications): Systel Telecom is providing sponsorship opportunity for graduation projects of Electronics & the Electrical Communication Engineering Department, Systel Telecom is a leading provider of mission_critical communications for public safety agencies. As a Motorola partner, Systel has taken a leading role in the development of the TETRA network in Egypt.
- CRC Dorra (Civil): CRC Dorra will provide a sponsorship opportunity for graduation projects in the field of Construction Management, CRC Dorra is a well-known construction engineering giant in Egypt and the Gulf area. This construction arm has constructed the entire Dorra Group's projects starting from real estate developments to turn-key hotels.
- Scada Innovations (Electrical Power):
SCADA Innovations is an Egyptian Company with Local and International presence work as a System provider for Automation, Control, Protection,
and Telecommunications. With a Manufacturing facility in New Cairo, Headquarter in Heliopolis Subsidiary in Slovakia, Libya,
and Finland, SCADA Innovations delivers Turnkey Automation and Telecommunication project that includes its product as well as partner product and fuse a complete system and solution that fit’s for customer needs.
- Build a PTP (Precession Time Protocol) server for network Time synchronization.
- Eduvate (Electrical Power):
We offer the Supervision for projects For any Field listed below
- Electrical design projects for any application
- Smart integrated systems projects
- High voltage substation
- Industrial automation
- Renewable energy
The offer, including Technical sessions about main topics on Project Field & virtual meetings with a Project Supervisor to Follow up with a Project Progress, Eduvate is an elite of engineers that have experienced the Electrical engineering Field. They aim to provide technical support and assist students and fresh graduated engineers To reduce the gap between theoretical and labor market
- ABB (Electrical Power):
ABB Egypt proposes mixture between virtual & live interactive session adapting with the current circumstances. The program can be summarized as the following:
Each session will be divided to two parts:
Remote Recorded Webinars
- Illustrating the technical topic deeply
Live Interactive Virtual Workshop to:
- Answer on all the raised questions.
- Share all the supportive documents/picture/videos and discuss any raised side topic.
- Session1: Electrical Utility Network (Part 1) Introduction to electrical utility network, Medium Voltage Primary Switchgear
- Session 2: Electrical Utility Network (Part 2) Recording:MV Secondary Switchgear, Compact Secondary Substations, Arc Protection Solutions
- Session 3: MV Smart Solutions Recording:Smart MV switchgear, Smart Substation Control and Protection, Grid Automation Solutions and Fault Management, Distribution Automation (Relion®️SeriesProtection Relays)
- Session4: LV Circuit Breakers Recording: Introduction to international standards, LV circuit breakers’ basics, LV protection coordination “selectivity and backup techniques”
- Session5: LV Smart Solutions, e-Design Software Recording: LV Smart Solutions, Solutions for energy and asset management in buildings, e-Design Software
- Session6: LV Motor Starters and LV Transfer Switches Solutions Recording: LV Motor Starting and Protection, LV manual and automatic transfer switches solutions
- Session7: Power Quality Solutions Recording: ABB Power Quality Solutions, LV reactive power compensation, LV Capacitors, LV fast varying reactive power/voltage drop compensation, Harmonics basics, LV harmonic filtering solutions
- Session8: EV Infrastructure, KNX Solutions, UPS Solutions Recording: ABB EVI overview and products, ABB i-bus®️ KNX, ABB UPS products and solutions
- Johnson Controls (Electrical Power, Mechanical Power, Communications):
They offer full technical support and consultation in BMS design and implementation, smart building integration, and any project regarding BMS projects.
Advansys-Johnson Controls was established in 2001, with a keen focus on building automation and control solutions. A few of the achievements of the company include being the only authorized local representative agent for Johnson Controls International in building automation (Authorized Building Controls Specialist).